Donna Marshall's Class
|Caramel and Chocolate Apples
How to make it:
1. Melt the chocolate caramel.
2. Pour milk in with it.
3. Put a stick in each apple.
4. Dip the apples in the pot.
5. Hold it over the pot until mix stops dripping.
6. Put all apples in the refrigerator until they harden.
7. Eat them!!!
By Katie Umbdenstock & Melissa McGrath
Recipe:1. Cut one apple in half
2. Glue it with fluff
3. Put M&M's and Skittles over it
4. Use toothpicks to put the ears on
5. Use 1 full apple for the head and stick M&M's on for the eyes
6. Stick Skittles on for the mouth
7. The vanilla thing is the nose8. Eat your monster, and enjoy! Don't forget to take out the toothpicks!
|An Apple Head
1. Put red paint on the basketball to make it sticky.
2. Put two marshmallows on for the eyes.
3. Put apple seeds on for the mouth.
4. Put curly noodles on for the ears. .5. Put the fuzzy pompom on for the nose.
6. Put the tree bark on top for the hair.
You now have a big apple head!!
The Apple Man
1. Put the 3 apples on top of each other using peanut butter.
2. Use 5 raisins for the mouth.
3. Use apple skin for the hat
4. Use an apple for the body.
5. If you have a sandbox to put him in that would be great!
By Tom Volpe & Michael Haig
| APPLE CAT
1. Use 1 apple for the body and 4 for the feet.
2. Stick them together with peanut butter.
3. The toothpicks are the whiskers and the nails on the cat's foot.
4. Use 1 M&M for the nose and 2 for the eyes.
5. Use the orange slice for the cat's mouth.6. Make sure you use the last apple for the head!
by...Michael Holley and Cristopher DiPiano
| APPLE HEAD SNOWMAN
1. Take the apple and use it for the head.
2. Stick this apple head to the 2 marshmallows using honey.
3. Use the honey to stick the mints on for eyes.
4. The toothpicks are for the arms and legs.
5. Use the flower for his nose.
6. There you have a cute Apple Head Snowman!
Natalie Venturino and Emily Vetter
Students will read, write, listen, and speak for literary response and expression.
Standard 2-- Information Systems
Students worked cooperatively and correctly incorporated components of a recipe. They also correctly followed each recipe's procedures to create their apple project!