2 C. of milk
1 Cup of icing
1. First, mix the eggs into the milk
2. take the brown sugar and mix with eggs and milk
3. mix white sugar with brown sugar
4. mix in the icing
5. You're done!
|Chocolate Chip Pudding
chocolate ice cream
1. put chocolate ice cream in a bowl
2. then put whipped cream
3. stir and stir
4. then stop stirring and put in cookies
5. feed it to your snowman
By Alexandra D.
1. get toaster out.
2. put bread in toaster
3. when done put butter on with butter knife
4. Then put jelly on
| Frozen Steak
1cup of steak sauce
1 glass of pepper
1. First you buy 1 steak.
2. Then you pour 1 cup of steak sauce on it.
3. Then you pour 1 glass of pepper on it.
4. Then you put the steak in the freezer for 3 minutes.
5. Then you put the steak in the oven for 10 min. on broil.
Your snowman will love it!
By Andrew L.
1/2 pound of cream cheese
2 tsp. sugar
2C. baking soda
1 C. brown sugar
1. Take cream cheese and refrigerate overnight.
2. Then take all ingredients and put in a bowl and mix.
3. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
4. Put on rack to cool.
5. Last, but not least, enjoy!
| FROZEN PIE
1. Take a bowl and put snow in it.
2.Then take some chocolate, melt it for 1 minute and pour it on
3.Take an apple and dip it in some snow.
4.Take more chocolate and melt it for 1 minute.
5.Pour it on the apple.
6. Stick the apple on the pie.
7. Put it in the freezer for 1
hour then take it out and enjoy it.
By Cari R.
| Frozen Pizza
1. Mix the eggs, flour and baking soda together.
2. It will soon turn into dough and squish the dough on a table or dish.
3. Put tomato sauce on the dough
4. Grate the mozz. cheese and put it on the sauce.
5. Leave it in the cold for 10 minutes and wait.
6. Feed it to your snowman.
cup cake holder
1. Make the cake with pink sugar.
2. My mom knows how to make this cake!
3. My brother goes to the store to buy everything.
4. I put sprinkles on the cake.
5. Feed it to your snowman.
By Christina Z.
1/2 brown flour
2 tsp milk
1. Put brown flour in the bowl
2. Put a tsp of milk in the bowl
3. Now put in the 3 marshmallows
4. Put in oven for 20 minutes
5. Your snowman will love to drink it!
By Dianna T.
1. Mix 1 1/2 Cups of brown sugar and sugar.
2. Pour in a bowl
3. Put in milk
4. Pour 2 Cups of brownie mix in bowl.
5. Make flavors that you like.
6. Put in oven for 24 minutes.
7. Put frosting on.
By Emily L.
|Macaroni and Freeze
1.Put the cheese in a bowl
2.Add macaroni and stir with the spoon
3.Put the bowl in the microwave for 10 min.
4.When it is done put the bowl in the freezer for 5 more min. When 5 min. has past you are ready to give it to your snowman.
By Ethan S.
| Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Put the butter with the dough and mix it together in a bowl.
2. Then take the eggs and crack them into the bowl.
3. Take the nuts and put them into the bowl and stir them up!
4. Put them on a cookie sheet.
5. Put them in the oven at 100 degrees for 5 minutes.
6. Take them out and feed them to your snowman!
|Snow Ball Cookies
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Heat ingredients in a pot on the stove
2. After chips are melted, chill in refrigerator for 2 hours
3. Roll dough into balls and then into sugar...like snow!
Let your snowman enjoy them!
By John D.
1.Put 1 Tablespoon of vanilla in big bowl
2. Put in 2tsp. of Cinnamon
3. 3 tsp. of sugar
4. 1 tsp. brown sugar
5. With spoon, put on cookie sheet
6. Bake in oven at 305 degrees for 10 minutes
7. Take them out and feed them to your snowman...warm!
By Jenna V.
| "Cure All Potion"
magical herb mix 1
1. First, take the Magical Herb Mix and put 2 scoops in a pot.
2. Now you take the water and pour it up to the 40 line.
3. Then you put it over the firepit.
4. You let it bubble for 1 minute.
5. Now you let the ingredients sit for 1 minute.
6. Now you may serve it to your snowman!
By Jonathan W.
| Little Pink Cake
1 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
1 1/2 T. butter
1/3 C. sugar
1/3 C. flour
ice cream cones
1. First you put 4 eggs in the bowl.
2. Then you put in the brown sugar.
3. Now add the sugar and flour and butter.
4. Mix with a beater for 10 minutes.
5. Fill ice cream cones 1/2 way.
6. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Then you put on the icing and add rainbow sprinkles!
By Maria A.
| A Chocolate Covered Apple
4 cups of chocolate
1. Pour the chocolate on the apple.
2. Put the chocolate apple in the freezer for 2 hours.
3. Take it out and let your snowman enjoy it!
By Mallory S.
1 homemade chocolate chip cookie
1. Put the fudge on the cookie.
2. Now spread the whipped cream all over it.
3. Now feed it to your snowman!
By Rami S.
1/2 sugar 2T Brownsugar
1C Vanilla Baking soda
1. Crack the eggs and stir them.
2. Put brownsugar in and bakingsoda and stir it.
3. Put flour and a cup of vanilla in.
4. Put 1/2 a cup of sugar.
By Thomas D.
2 Cups of sugar
1. Take all ingredients and mix it together in a big pot.
2. Take some snow and cover it over everything.
3. Shape them into balls.
4. Put the balls in the freezer for 8 minutes.
5. Take them out and your snowman will love them!
By Taylor-Jo L.
|Choclate chip cookies
1. Take the bowl
2. Measure 4 cups of flour
3. 1 1/2 Cups of sugar and brown sugar
4. Crack 2 eggs into bowl
5. Turn on oven to 103 degrees
6. Put in 1 tsp. vanilla
7. Beat with blender
8. Put spoonfuls on tray
9. Put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Take them out and let them cool!
By Veronica L.
Chocolate chips 1 bag
1. First you take the cookie mix and pour it into a bowl.
2. Then you get a 1/2 a cup of water and pour it in the bowl.
3. Then you mix it with a spoon until it gets like dough.
4. Then you take some dough and make it into a ball.
5. Then you take a pan and put the ball on the pan.
6. Then you bake it at 104 degrees.
7. When it's done you'll have a nice batch of cookies for your snowman.
By Victoria N.