1 box of Crayola Classic 10 Color markers.
template from Jan Brett’s site.
1. First make a picture of a dog face in the middle
of the mitten. Make the face a circle using a yellow
marker. Don’t color the circle in. Make the ears
orange, eyes blue, mouth and nose black.
2. Make 3 horizontal lines at the top of the mitten.
2 reds and 1 black. Make the black in the middle
of the 2 reds.
3. Make 3 blue vertical lines from the red line to
the head of the dog. Then take the purple and do
the same thing from bottom of the dog face to the
top of the braids.
4. Draw 2 horizontals line going right from the
dogs head to the end of the mitten. Brown on top
and pink below the brown. On the left draw horizontal lines
gray and green. Put the gray on the top and the
green on the bottom on the left side.
5. Then take the green and the black and the blue
and the brown and the purple markers. Take the
green and make a dot right above the brown line in the
middle of the space. Take the black and make a dot
right in he middle of the space above the gray line.
Then take the purple and put a dot on the thumb.
6. Now take the blue marker and place a dot in the
middle of the space below the green line.
7. Take the brown marker and make a round dot
in the midle of the space below the pink line.