Career Interview or Role Play
Interview: Interview a person whose career involves the chosen system of the human body. Use the suggested interview questions as a guide.
Role-Play: Each student must research the information to respond to the same five questions/topics as if he were involved in the chosen profession. A bibliography of at least three reference sources must be included showing that the person playing the expert role used to research the profession.
1. Training/background: How did you train for this profession? Describe your education history.
2. Describe a typical day of work
3. Discuss a memorable experience in your line of work.
4. What disturbs you most about your career? What is the downside?
5. What advice can you offer for one hoping to enter this career?