Donna Marshall's Class
|3 Apple Space Ships
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Stick 20 apples together with frosting.
2. Put marshmallows around the outside of the apples.
3. Use the fire to light up the spaceship. It will fly up in the air!Brien Kane
1. Stick the 4 apples together with peanut butter.
2.Use peanut butter to stick M&M's to the paws, mouth and eyes.
3.Split the marshmallow apart and use peanut butter to stick them on the head for ears.
4.Use 2 toothpicks for his tail.
|The Apple Dragster
1. Cut a little piece of paper and glue a stick to it.
2. Stick the sticks in the apples.
3. Get four sticks and glue it on the apple skins.4. Get an apple and cut it into a motor.
5. Get five apple skins.
3 Apples for the Body.
To Make:1. Stick 3 apples together for the body.
2. Use 4 toothpicks for the legs
3. Use 1 toothpick for the tail.
4. Use 2 tic tacs for the nose.
1. You need lots of peanut butter and frosting.
2. Spread the peanut butter onto the apples again and again to stick the apples together, like a house.
3. Stick Graham crackers on top to make a roof.
4. Use the extra apple for the doorknob.
5. Now decorate the house with M&M's, Skittles, and sprinkles!
6. Yum, yum...you can eat your house!
How to make it:
1. Use 4 apples for the belly.
2. Put the toothpicks through the apples for the legs and the body.
3. Put the paint in the bowl and then put the apple in the bowl.
4. Put the twizzlers for the mouth and the tail.
5. Put the M&M's on the paint while it is drying you may need to use super glue.
|MORE APPLE CREATIONS|